Extending supported HTTP Operations

Luciano Resende
I'm working on some resources, where I have requirements to do full
updates and  partial updates, and I wanted to use distinct operations
in each case. I was thinking about two possibilities, one would be to
use different media type for each operation, but another way would be
to extend the existent HTTP operations and allow something like PATCH.

Has anyone played with extending the existent HTTP operations
supported by Wink as an extension to the ones supported by JAX-RS ?

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: Extending supported HTTP Operations

Michael Elman
Administrator
Yes. Actually this happens in wink-webdav.

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Michael Elman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes. Actually this happens in wink-webdav.

Great, I'll take a look at it.