[VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Luciano Resende
The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
described in [1].

Please cast your votes:

[  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
[  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
[  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Davanum Srinivas

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
> the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
> described in [1].
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>
> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Bryant Luk

+1 Graduate Wink from Incubator

Would be nice to see Apache Wink graduate.

> +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Luciano Resende
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
> the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
> described in [1].
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

+1 Graduate Wink from Incubator

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Raymond Feng
+1 from me.

Raymond Feng
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2012, at 7:29 PM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
> the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
> described in [1].
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>
> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Ciprian Mocanu
+1  Graduate.

--

*Ciprian Mocanu *
IT Manager
N-Side S.A.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Nicholas Gallardo
+1 to graduate

On Aug 23, 2012, at 3:25 AM, Ciprian Mocanu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1  Graduate.
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
>> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
>> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
>> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
>> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
>> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
>> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
>> the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
>> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
>> described in [1].
>>
>> Please cast your votes:
>>
>> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
>> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
>> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator
>>
>> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>>
>> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>>
>> --
>> Luciano Resende
>> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
>> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
>> http://lresende.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
>
> *Ciprian Mocanu *
> IT Manager
> N-Side S.A.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Michael Elman
Administrator
+1 to graduate

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Nicholas Gallardo
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1 to graduate
>

> On Aug 23, 2012, at 3:25 AM, Ciprian Mocanu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1  Graduate.
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
> >> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
> >> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
> >> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
> >> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
> >> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
> >> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
> >> the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> >> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
> >> described in [1].
> >>
> >> Please cast your votes:
> >>
> >> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
> >> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
> >> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator
> >>
> >> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
> >>
> >> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
> >>
> >> --
> >> Luciano Resende
> >> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
> >> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
> >> http://lresende.blogspot.com/
> >>

> > --
> >
> > *Ciprian Mocanu *
> > IT Manager
> > N-Side S.A.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Jesse Ramos
+1 to graduate

-- Jesse

On Aug 23, 2012, at 2:11 PM, Michael Elman wrote:

> +1 to graduate
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Nicholas Gallardo
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> +1 to graduate
>>

>> On Aug 23, 2012, at 3:25 AM, Ciprian Mocanu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> +1  Graduate.

>>> --
>>>
>>> *Ciprian Mocanu *
>>> IT Manager
>>> N-Side S.A.

RE: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Bruggeman, Michael
+1 to graduate

On Aug 23, 2012, at 3:25 AM, Ciprian Mocanu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1  Graduate.
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
>> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
>> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
>> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
>> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
>> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
>> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project.
>> Once the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution
>> proposal and bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full
>> process is described in [1].
>>
>> Please cast your votes:
>>
>> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
>> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink [  ] -1 Reject
>> graduation of Wink from Incubator
>>
>> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>>
>> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>>
>> --
>> Luciano Resende
>> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
>> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
>> http://lresende.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
>
> *Ciprian Mocanu *
> IT Manager
> N-Side S.A.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Luciano Resende
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
> the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
> described in [1].
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Graduation community vote passed with 9 +1 from , which from those 7
are binding
Davanum Srinivas,
Bryant Luk
Luciano Resende,
Raymond Feng,
Nicholas Gallardo,
Michael Elman
Jesse Ramos
Ciprian Mocanu (non-binding),
Michael Bruggaman (non-binding)

I'll check the status of the resolution and continue the process on the IPMC.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Luciano Resende
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
> the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
> described in [1].
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Graduation community vote passed with 9 +1 from , which from those 7
are binding :

Davanum Srinivas,
Bryant Luk
Luciano Resende,
Raymond Feng,
Nicholas Gallardo,
Michael Elman
Jesse Ramos
Ciprian Mocanu (non-binding),
Michael Bruggaman (non-binding)

I'll check the status of the resolution and continue the process on the IPMC.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Raymond Feng
Hi,

Did we ever bring the vote to IPMC?

Thanks,
Raymond

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Raymond Feng <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did we ever bring the vote to IPMC?
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Not yet,we have to finish name search JIRA before we can bring a vote to IPMC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-11