What's next for Wink

Luciano Resende
The community has been slow but steady for a little while with mostly user
questions where the user community has been helping each other.

Going forward, the community needs to decide what's next for the project,
and I see mainly two options:

- Discuss what's next for the community, and look into ways where we can
become more active. Some examples are around replacing the json.org
dependency, creating new releases, or even maybe updating wink to support
the latest specifications.

- The other option would be to retire the project.

Thoughts ? Ideas ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: What's next for Wink

Raymond Feng
+1 to retire the project.

Thanks,
Raymond

> On Dec 20, 2016, at 1:32 PM, Luciano Resende <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The community has been slow but steady for a little while with mostly user questions where the user community has been helping each other.
>
> Going forward, the community needs to decide what's next for the project, and I see mainly two options:
>

> - Discuss what's next for the community, and look into ways where we can become more active. Some examples are around replacing the json.org <http://json.org/> dependency, creating new releases, or even maybe updating wink to support the latest specifications.
>
> - The other option would be to retire the project.
>

> Thoughts ? Ideas ?
>

> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://twitter.com/lresende1975 <http://twitter.com/lresende1975>
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/ <http://lresende.blogspot.com/>

Re: What's next for Wink

kevan
Thanks Luciano. Given the current level of activity in the project, I'd
agree with Raymond that it's time to retire the project.