[discuss] Wink 1.0 release manager

Nicholas L Gallardo

All,

I believe the we had planned to have the Wink 1.0 release go out at the end
of September.  Having missed that, it's time to start closing things down
for the release and get it out the door.

We'll need a release manager to shepherd it through the process.  Martin
did a great job last time, but shouldn't be stuck with doing it again.

I am happy to volunteer to be RM if no one else is dying to do it.

Thoughts?  Any other interested parties?

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
[hidden email]
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

Re: [discuss] Wink 1.0 release manager

Michael Elman
Administrator
Martin is OOO this week.
He created a wiki page that might help you:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WINK/Apache+Wink+Release+Management

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Nicholas L Gallardo <[hidden email]>wrote:

> All,
>
> I believe the we had planned to have the Wink 1.0 release go out at the end
> of September.  Having missed that, it's time to start closing things down
> for the release and get it out the door.
>
> We'll need a release manager to shepherd it through the process.  Martin
> did a great job last time, but shouldn't be stuck with doing it again.
>
> I am happy to volunteer to be RM if no one else is dying to do it.
>
> Thoughts?  Any other interested parties?
>
> -Nick
>

> Nicholas Gallardo
> WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
> [hidden email]
> Phone: 512-286-6258
> Building: 903 / 5G-016

Re: [discuss] Wink 1.0 release manager

Nicholas L Gallardo

This is excellent... I owe you one for this Martin.

-N

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere - REST & WebServices Development
[hidden email]
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

Michael Elman ---10/06/2009 11:06:11 AM---Martin is OOO this week.

cc

Subject